Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Change graph's source data via macro

I have a graph on an Excel worksheet. Source data is on the same
sheet. If I click the graph I see the blue rectangle drawn around the
source data, and I can move it down one cell by clicking and dragging
the edge of the rectangle.

I'd like to be able to perform this move operation in a macro, and
assign the macro to a keyboard shortcut. This would let me click on
the graph, and then move it along one row at a time with a keypress,
rather than a small click/drag mouse movement.

I can't think of any way to do this -- can anyone help?

Thanks,
flipflop.