Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UNSAVED: VBAProject

Hi,
I have an Excel file (let's call it MyFile.xls) that references to another
one called library.xls. When I open MyFile.xls it opens library.xls (as
expected...).
The problem appears when I close MyFile.xls. After I close it (either saving
it or not), I can still see it listed in the "Project Explorer" window in
VBA. If I check the references for library.xls, one of the listed items is:
UNSAVED: VBAProject, although it is not selected
.. If I open MyFile again and then close it, I find two similar items
UNSAVED: VBAProject in the References form and two instances of this file in
the "Project Explorer" window (and so on as the times I open and close the
file).
If I try to close the file library.xls I get the Excel message:
"The workbook is currently referenced by another workbook and cannot be
closed"
I hope I was clear enough.
Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You posted this question on 11/30/2004 and it appears as though no one
responded to your inquiry. If you are still attempting to solve the problem
of "UNSAVED: VBA Project", then re-post your question in this NewsGroup and
one of us will take a fresh look at it. On your original posting, you should
click the YES or NO buttons to close out that entry on the system.

Steve in Ohio