Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro Similar to Mail Merge help/question

I have a spreadsheet with 100 headers.
In column A, actually cell A1, there is a drop down to select one of four
titles.
Depending on the title selected, I want to generate either a new formatted
spreadsheet or possibly move some of the data to a merge table to be used in
a Word document (like mail merge.) Yes, mail merge is the easiest solution,
but I am looking for a macro if possible.

Because the headers can be anywhere from 10 to 25 of the total depending on
what's selected in A1, it's obviously large to print even in landscape. ( If
A!= XX then get data from columns B,C, E, F, H, K, AA,CC, ZZ etc only.)

I've managed to figure out how to limit what I need printed but my question
is this.
If my headers end up 3 rows to accommodate what I need and therefore the
data will then print 3 corresponding rows , how do I get a page break
inserted at the right spot to be clean? Let's say I have 50 rows of data
(printing 3 at a time to match the headers) then a space, then the next
three. What happens now is it gets to the bottom of the page and may print
one row then go to the next page and finish the other two before moving to
the next 3 rows of data. (Or it may print 2 rows and the final third). I
want it to always stop based on the number of rows I have in the header to
match.

Sorry this is long, but thought best to explain to achieve what I'm trying
to do. Suggestions certainly welcome. Thanks in advance for any help.