Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copying forumla into another Cell.

I have just created a pretty long formula. It is in e4. Now I want to copy
this formula into all of the e5-whatever cells. But when do this it
increases the formula also. How can I copy this formula into the other cells
with out having it increase the cells it's trying to copy from?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't understand what you mean by "increase the cells", however, I would
copy using code like:

Range("E5").Copy Destination:=Range("E6:E20")

If you want to copy the formula without changing the cells referenced in the
original formula, make the cell references absolute:

=$G$5+$H$5

--
John Green
Sydney