Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macintosh and VB Scripts

I have an excel file that sorts strings when a button is clicked. It works
fine on a PC with Office 2000, but on a Mac that is running Office 2001, it
doesn't work. The button isn't able to be clicked? Anyway to remedy this
problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is a Mac group, but the people who answer questions all spend
at least some time here. I'd try to the make the question as easy as
possible for them to answer. Post the code. Can you run macros
on the Mac, I have no idea whether that would set from same
place as on a PC (tools, macro, security, security level, Medium).
---
HTH,

"ccoverne" wrote in message ...
I have an excel file that sorts strings when a button is clicked. It works
fine on a PC with Office 2000, but on a Mac that is running Office 2001, it
doesn't work. The button isn't able to be clicked? Anyway to remedy this
problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know anything about Mac's either but JE McGimpsey recently posted
some comments:

Nov 2004, Subject: PC to Mac VBA Cross-platform compatibility
http://tinyurl.com/6tqk5

If your button is from the Controls toolbox guess it won't work.

Regards,
Peter