Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Check Boxes and Conditional Formatting

Can I set up a check box so that when it is checked, a specific row bg color
turns to a specific color?

Thank you for your help,
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Link the checkbox to a cell in that row. If it is checked, the cell will
contain True (assuming the checkbox is in the row where you want the
behavior, link it to the cell beneath the checkbox.

Then you can use conditional formatting to operate based on the value of
that cell.

Tom Ogilvy