Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vj Vj is offline

Default Saving Workbook

I am having some problem in saving a workbook.

I have an Excel WBook which uses the addIn. When I close the WBook by
clicking on the cross btn on top right side, it prompts to save the workbook
with Yes No and Cancel dialog box. When I click on Yes, it executes the code
which is written in the addIn during save event which save my workbook. After
saving the workbook, it again prompts the Yes, No and Cancel dialog box which
I need to get rid off.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

VJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you debug the VBA, where does it stop when the second prompt appears? You
might want to add Application.DisplayAlerts = False before it gets to that
point of executing the VBA.

HTH, Dean.