Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ActiveX initialization in Excel

Same problem here? Help
I have tried http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;827742
But no luck.

Please need help!!!!!
Steve

"Bich Leu" schreef:

Hello all!!

I have an XLA that includes some forms. Some of the forms contain ActiveX
controls. When I install this on most computers, it works fine. However,
on one particular computer, I get the following error:

This application is about to initialize ActiveX controls that might be
unsafe. If you trust the source of this file, select OK and the controls
will be initialized using your current workspace settings.

I know the ActiveX controls were installed fine, because I use them in other
VB programs that are installed on the same computer.

I've tried some Internet Explorer settings to allow initializing of unsafe
components, but it still comes up. I've also heard that this problem occurs
in Office 2003. I tried the fix they provided for 2003, but it doesn't
work. I have Office XP under Windows XP.

Any ideas would be MUCH appreciated!!

Thanks,
Bich