Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how can i link workbooks in excel 2000

Can anyone offer a suggestion? working with Excel 2000
I have 12 individuals who add data to identical spreadsheets on a daily basis.
I want to have all these spreadsheets feed into an identical Master
spreadsheet automatically.
I have tried Merge but each sheet that I merge just overwrites the previous
one when data is entered to the same rows.
I think I am going to have to set it up with VBA but have not used this
before.
Can anyone offer me some assistance?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You should set up the master workbook for sharing, rather than trying to do a
merge. If you did the latter in VBA, how would you monitor and resolve
conflicts?