Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default User Defined Functions

Hi,

I've designed a user defined function which adds cells in range dependent on
their font colour. The VBA behind the function works very well.

However when I change the font colour of a cell the function does not
automatically run. Only when I open and close the workbook does the function
run updating the totals.

Punching F9 to get the workbook to calculate does no good and neither will
trying to run the functions from within the VBA editor...

Any help is appreicated...Chris