Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default User Defined Functions

put application.volatile as the first line and put =now() in a cell
somewhere

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Chris Gorham" wrote in message

I've designed a user defined function which adds cells in range dependent

on
their font colour. The VBA behind the function works very well.

However when I change the font colour of a cell the function does not
automatically run. Only when I open and close the workbook does the

function
run updating the totals.

Punching F9 to get the workbook to calculate does no good and neither will
trying to run the functions from within the VBA editor...

Any help is appreicated...Chris