Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Control starting value for spinner

In that case

spnCalc.Value = CLng(Range("A1").Value)

--

HTH

RP

"vbawannab" wrote in message

Thanks, Bob. The user is entering values directly into cells. Ideally
I'd like to pull the value from the cell.

--
vbawannab
vbawannab's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=319806

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks again for the help, Bob. I obviously need to do a little mor
studying. The spinner value now goes straight to zero (my minimum) whe
I click on it. Here is what I have now. I think I need to control th
entrie process within the vba code -- not just the starting value.

Sub SpinButton4_Change()
SpinButton4.Value = CLng(Range("E19").Value)
End Su

--
vbawanna
vbawannab's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1678

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Probably best to post the full code and some details of what you do and
enter in the cells etc.

--

HTH

RP

"vbawannab" wrote in message

Thanks again for the help, Bob. I obviously need to do a little more
studying. The spinner value now goes straight to zero (my minimum) when