Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default controls

Hello

I've created a sort of qwerty keyboard by using labels with letter as their
captions in a frame.

When the user clicks a label it puts the letter (ie the label's caption) in
a textbox.
Also I would like a mouse down/up event to change the backcolor when it is
clicked.

Is there any way of doing this without coding each label individually?

Many thanks in advance
Libby
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Libby:

Get into Excel, the Visual Basic Editor, click Help, click Index, type
"control," scroll down to "Controls Collection". All of the controls on a
form are accessible by scanning the controls collection. When your user
clicks one of your QWERTY labels, your button_click event procedure can then
call a generic subroutine which will search for the label name in the
collection, then set its background color property.

Steve in Ohio