Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cdb cdb is offline

Default How do I create a custom add-in

How do I change some code I have into an add-in so that it will run whenever
Excel is open?
Also will it auto install or will I need to select it each time?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cdb cdb is offline

Bob,

I haven't actually written the code yet. I just wondered if what I wanted to
do was possible.

I was after something that would cycle through in the background and every
hour would calculate the amount of work done (by totalling columns) as a log
instead of taking time out and doing it manually. Someone told me creating an
add-in to run in the background would be best but didn't know how!