Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default microsoft visual basic

When I open word (2003) I get a message in a box Microsoft Visual basic
(Compile error hidden modules. AutoExex, press ok or help. When I press ok
word opens when I close down word the box appears again. can you tell me how
do I get rid of this box appearing.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You sure it's not AutoExecNew??

If yes, then maybe:

OFF: "Compile Error in Hidden Module" Error Message When You Start
Word or Excel

It points at PDFMaker.xla as being the culprit.

--

Dave Peterson