Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Function in a Template revisited

Hello again,

I corrected the problem and now my template gels saved correctly with the
function =(B1*20) in column C. When I open the template I get all zeroes
in column C which is correct since there is no data in column B yet.
Now I import data:

Data Import External Data
My data is the tab delimited BOM text. I set it up so that there is a blank
entry for column C

The only imports available are Edit Text import and Data range properties.
Others are grayed out.

I select Edit Text Import and go with the defaults. At this point data gets
imported and the column C function gets overwritten with a blank.

What to do?

Regards,

Boris Mohar