Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default oulook excel macro problems

When I open up Outlook before Excel my macros stop working. But if i open up
Excel before Outlook my macros work just fine. I have checked the security
settings and they seem to be working fine, Oulook and Excel are both set to
medium, so I am assuming that is not the problem. Can anyone help me with
this very odd problem.