Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to create a monthly calendar with Tuesday starting the week off

Hi All,

I need to create a monthly calendar using Excel with each month on
it's own worksheet. The problem is I need the weeks to go from Tuesday
to Monday instead of Sunday to Saturday. And I need to be able to
change the year and reuse it. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to create a monthly calendar with Tuesday starting the week o

Joeal,

I have a workbook based on John Walkenbach's Calendar array that, with
slight modifications, does just that. If you'd like me to send it to you,
I'd be happy to.

"Joeal" wrote:

Hi All,

I need to create a monthly calendar using Excel with each month on
it's own worksheet. The problem is I need the weeks to go from Tuesday
to Monday instead of Sunday to Saturday. And I need to be able to
change the year and reuse it. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you Rick, I’d would really appreciate that!

You can send it he

*** Sent via Developersdex
http://www.developersdex.com ***