-   -   Need to create a monthly calendar with Tuesday starting the week off (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/317392-need-create-monthly-calendar-tuesday-starting-week-off.html)

Joeal

Need to create a monthly calendar with Tuesday starting the week off

Hi All,

I need to create a monthly calendar using Excel with each month on
it's own worksheet. The problem is I need the weeks to go from Tuesday
to Monday instead of Sunday to Saturday. And I need to be able to
change the year and reuse it. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks

Rik Smith[_2_]

Need to create a monthly calendar with Tuesday starting the week o

Joeal,

I have a workbook based on John Walkenbach's Calendar array that, with
slight modifications, does just that. If you'd like me to send it to you,
I'd be happy to.

"Joeal" wrote:

Hi All,

I need to create a monthly calendar using Excel with each month on
it's own worksheet. The problem is I need the weeks to go from Tuesday
to Monday instead of Sunday to Saturday. And I need to be able to
change the year and reuse it. Any one have any ideas?

Thanks

Joeal Foster

Need to create a monthly calendar with Tuesday starting the week o

Thank you Rick, I’d would really appreciate that!

You can send it he

*** Sent via Developersdex
http://www.developersdex.com ***