Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Underline if Cell Value is Met

I'm after a method of placing a bottom border (or line) across a
number or columns if a certain cell value is met.

For example, everytime I enter a "2100" in cell A100, I'd like to have
a bottom border span from that cell with "2100" across to column Z.

Can anyone help with a solution, either Conditional Formatting or with
a Macro?

Tks Kaye S

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Kay

Select A100:Z100 either by mousing or entering in the Name Box.

FormatCFFormula is =$A1=2100

Format for a border and OK your way out.

Note: in CF, border styles are limited to a very few.

Maybe format the cells with a nice color instead?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP