Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Activating scroll bars in a text box on a userform

Excel 2003, SP-1 on WinXP SP-2

I have a text box on a UeserForm with the vertical scroll bar enabled.

The content of the text box is generated from a cell in the worksheet
by code:

TextBox.Text = Cell(m, n).Value

If the text that is so generated "overflows" the text box, the Scroll
Bar is not automatically activated (made visible). I have to click
in/on the text box in order to activate the scroll bar.

Is there any statement I can make following the statement above that
will activate the scroll bar when the text overflows the text box?

WordWrap is on.

Many thanks,

Fred Holmes