Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bmm bmm is offline

Default Tool bar in excel

How can I add a new tool bar to the Excel using VBA.
One way tried is read the resource file and copy on clipboard and paste it
on command bar.
But when we open more than one instances of XL, tool bar is not visible in
all of them completely.

How can we handle this?

Thanks and rgds

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi bmm

Read this

How to customize menus and menu bars in Excel

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl