Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy and Paste from 1 sheet to another

Hi

My textbox is actually on the sheet. The textbox lostfocus event is
working okay. I just keep loosing my copy because everytime my sheet is
reactivated, it goes thru a sequence of code and then it cannot paste
because the copy is lost.

This is the only thing holding me back from concluding this darn
project.

Kind Regards

--
poppy
poppy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=11453

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Just to say never mind. Managed to solve the problem.

Thanx

Kind Regard

--
popp