Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Controling Your Customized Form? Can I minimize it?

When my customized form is running in Excel, I'm not able to access th
worksheet behind my form. Is there a way to enable this? Als
presently I'm unable to work in any Excel file (even files outside o
my application). Is there some way to get around all of this?

Thank you.

Mike K. Casteel
- Michiga

--
Mcastee
Mcasteel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1569

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In Excel 2000 and later, you can show the form modelessly. Try

UserForm1.Open vbModeless

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Mcasteel" wrote in
message ...

When my customized form is running in Excel, I'm not able to
access the
worksheet behind my form. Is there a way to enable this? Also
presently I'm unable to work in any Excel file (even files
outside of
my application). Is there some way to get around all of this?

Thank you.

Mike K. Casteel
- Michigan

--