Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Minimize the VB form

I am calling a public function of VB dll from excel macro.

This shows me a Non - Modal form, which always on Top.

Now, when excel is minimized this form remain on top.

I want to minimize this form when excel is minimized
and reset it to normal when excel is restored.

I am having the reference of the Excel in this dll, from which I am
able to catch the events of the excel in the dll.

But I could not found any event which can show me the window state of
the excel is changed.

Any Suggestions...

Minimize?? Doug Mc New Users to Excel 3 January 30th 06 09:03 PM
how do i minimize/maximize a workbook from vba? I want to minimize it durring processing to speed things up a bit Daniel Excel Worksheet Functions 2 July 9th 05 03:35 AM
Minimize the VB form FuzzyLogic Excel Programming 0 October 29th 03 04:16 PM
Minimize a form Bruce Roberson Excel Programming 2 August 22nd 03 10:13 PM
How to minimize a form using VB Jean Oct Excel Programming 2 July 28th 03 08:00 PM