Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba

Default Corner Roundness

Is the a way in VBA to modify the roundness of a rounded rectangle?
I have a table that I am adding rows to that is surrounded by a rounded
rectangle that I am dynamically resizing, but if it gets to big the rounded
corners start to "cut in" to the table.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba

David,
Recording a macro whilst doing this (moving the yellow diamond above the top
left corner) produces:
Selection.ShapeRange.Adjustments.Item(1) = 0.0581

You'll have to determine what acceptable value are likely to be.

NickHK