nsv

Default How to get to lower right corner

If you press END followed by HOME you should have the cursor moved to
the lowest row and the rightmost column of the spreadsheet, but it does
not work properly. You end in the lowest row and rightmost column that
until now HAS BEEN in use. If you have had data in row 6734 and other
data in column DT, then END followed by HOME takes you to DT6734 even
though you already have erased everything but a small block from A12 to
F35.

The counter is reset only when not used rows and columns are deleted
with "delete entire row" and "delte entire column" (CTRL + the minus
sign in the numerical keyboard) and even then you also have to save the
sheet. That can hardly be the idea of having a function that should be
able to take you to the current limits of your sheet.

Is there another function than END HOME that can show you the actual
limits of your current sheet?

Need I say, that Lotus123 had this feature working perfectly more than
10 years ago? I wonder sometimes if Microsoft read these pages. They
ought to, but they probably don't care

NSV

--
nsv
nsv's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26500

Max

"nsv"
... Is there another function than END HOME that can show you t
he actual limits of your current sheet?

Just some thoughts. I use CTRL+End to get to the "lower right corner". And
if I clear previously used bottom rows / cols to the right, I just need to
save the book, and CTRL+End would then work again to get to the new "lower
right corner".
--
Rgds
Max