Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Another Worksheet Linking Question

I've tried to look for this answer everywhere but still can't find it.

I have a Workbook "REFER2004" that has Dates on the top row. All o
these dates are week ending dates on Fri. (ex. 11/19/04). My Column
are all linked or have references to another workbook called "Weekl
Form". On all the Sheet Tabs they are labeled with "Week Endin
01.09.04" and so on for every week of the year. In all the Week Endin
Sheets I need Column L3 to L253 that have totals to come over unde
every date in the Refer2004 Workbook and a couple other cells lik
B259, C259....... I have been doing the old Pasting Link Method fo
the whole year now and don't want to do this for next year too. Doe
any one have a better method or Script to fill in these link
automatically? I can email you an example copy of the sheets if tha
helps.

Thanks in Advance,

:confused

--