Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default each 15th row

Hi,
In column A i have a data. I would like to copy down (B1:B60) formula and
find every 15th row previous one, I mean B15, B30, B45,etc...and then just
filter each.

Thanks
Reniek

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
as stated in your other post: Not really sure what you're trying to do

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Reniek" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In column A i have a data. I would like to copy down (B1:B60) formula

and
find every 15th row previous one, I mean B15, B30, B45,etc...and

then just
filter each.

Thanks
Reniek

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Reniek

=MOD(ROW(),15)

Then filter to show zeros

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Reniek" wrote in message
In column A i have a data. I would like to copy down (B1:B60) formula and
find every 15th row previous one, I mean B15, B30, B45,etc...and then

just
filter each.

Thanks
Reniek

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try this
Enter the following formula in Sheet2, beginning with cell A1 and
copying down & across:

=INDIRECT("Sheet1!A"&ROW(Sheet1!A1)+(15*(ROW()-1)))
=INDIRECT("A"&ROW(A1)+(15*(ROW()-1)))
Remember to change the Column from A to whatever, when you copy to
another column.

"Dick Kusleika" wrote in message ...
Reniek

=MOD(ROW(),15)