Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can I only recalculate a part of a worksheet?

Dear all,

My .xls file consists of several worksheets. Manual recalculation of
these worksheets is slow. May I know if it is possible to make a button
which only recalculates a part of a worksheet, say A1:B100 of Sheet 1?
Thanks.

Best Regards,
Chris