Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default api viewer

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how to access the api viewer from Excel's VB Developer
Environment? On-line msn help files say it can be accessed from Add-In
Menue Add-In Manager...but my addin list is empty...do I have to reference
a specific library or is it just not available for VBA developers?

Thanks all...

in anticipation
Noel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i use ApiViewer2004 (free) iso Microsoft's tool.

it has ALL windowsXP declarations and nice interface
that can sit in the systemtray.

http://www.activevb.de/rubriken/apiv...viewereng.html

--
keepITcool