Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Compile Error: Method or data member not found

Have been using a file for the last 6 months or so without any problems
However opened today ran a simple macro and got the above message.

Application.Goto Reference:="MondayDel1"
Selection.ClearContents

This is the simple coding that is causing the problem. I have recorde
the same procedure but when I run this new macro the same messag
appears. The problem seems to be with the Selection line. I dont thin
I've changed any settings but cant get my head around it.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nick

--
Nick
Nick S's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1651

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look carefully at the reference name. Does it match the name in the sheet?
At first glance this looks like MondayDE(eleven), but it is actually
MondayDel(one).
"Nick S" wrote in message

Have been using a file for the last 6 months or so without any problems.
However opened today ran a simple macro and got the above message.

Application.Goto Reference:="MondayDel1"
Selection.ClearContents

This is the simple coding that is causing the problem. I have recorded
the same procedure but when I run this new macro the same message
appears. The problem seems to be with the Selection line. I dont think
I've changed any settings but cant get my head around it.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nick.

--