Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Method of Data Member not found

I have a project that I have built on a Office 2000 platform. I have Office
XP at home and I need to work on the project at home. It keeps telling me
that I am missing this and that. Very frustrating.

Running a userform I get a Method or data member not found. In the code
window Application.Sum is highlighted.

I have compared the references at work to the ones I have at home and they
match. What is missing?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A possibility:

With you project as the activeproject in the the VBE (it should be selected
in the project explorer window),

go to Tools=References (in the VBE) and see if any reference is marked as
MISSING. For any that are, either unselect it if you don't need it or use
the browse button to find it on your machine.

Tom Ogilvy