Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default COMBO BOXES

I am totally stumped by this. I am trying to create a combo box that when I
click on it, it will show me a lfrop down list of "A", "B", "c" AND "D" for
me to pick one. I cannot even seem to get started the drop down list keeps
coming up blank?
Hope someone can help me.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

can use you Data / Validation - Debra Dalgleish has some great notes &
examples at her web site
www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Cheers
JulieD

"robroy" wrote in message
I am totally stumped by this. I am trying to create a combo box that when
click on it, it will show me a lfrop down list of "A", "B", "c" AND "D"
for
me to pick one. I cannot even seem to get started the drop down list
keeps
coming up blank?
Hope someone can help me.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

or is the combo box on a userform? in which case you'll need to add code
like this to the form's initalization event

userform1.combobox1.additem "A"
userform1.combobox1.additem "B"
userform1.combobox1.additem "C"
userform1.combobox1.additem "D"