-   -   COMBO BOXES (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/316615-combo-boxes.html)

robroy

COMBO BOXES

I am totally stumped by this. I am trying to create a combo box that when I
click on it, it will show me a lfrop down list of "A", "B", "c" AND "D" for
me to pick one. I cannot even seem to get started the drop down list keeps
coming up blank?
Hope someone can help me.

JulieD

COMBO BOXES

Hi

can use you Data / Validation - Debra Dalgleish has some great notes &
examples at her web site
www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Cheers
JulieD

"robroy" wrote in message
I am totally stumped by this. I am trying to create a combo box that when
click on it, it will show me a lfrop down list of "A", "B", "c" AND "D"
for
me to pick one. I cannot even seem to get started the drop down list
keeps
coming up blank?
Hope someone can help me.

JulieD

COMBO BOXES

Hi

or is the combo box on a userform? in which case you'll need to add code
like this to the form's initalization event

userform1.combobox1.additem "A"
userform1.combobox1.additem "B"
userform1.combobox1.additem "C"
userform1.combobox1.additem "D"