Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

Default Read cell value and display

Hi,

How to I use vba to read the range of cell value in one column and based on
the font strikethrough condition, i only show the cell value?

thanks.

regards,
Ben
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about an example of what you mean by only show the cell value?

Do you want to hide rows that contain a strikethrough or something like
that?

Is all the text in the cell formatted for strikethrough or only some letters
within a string?

Tom Ogilvy

"Ben" wrote in message

How to I use vba to read the range of cell value in one column and based

on
the font strikethrough condition, i only show the cell value?

thanks.

regards,
Ben

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming