Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can Not Insert Object

No protections of any kind. Does not work even on a new spreadsheet. I sent a
spreadsheet with an embedded object and can not even pull up a properties
list for the object on that sheet. I think that there is not a full install
of Excel on the machine, since it will not let me install the VBA Analysis
Toolpack. I am looking into it... But if you have any bright ideas...

"Charles" wrote:

Jim,

Is the worksheet protected?
If it is then I don't think you can Insert Object.

Charles

--
Charles
Charles's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6014

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jim,

I inserted a calender on a spreadsheet and click the design mode on th
menu bar and was able to view the properties. If I protected the shee
it prevented me from accessing the calender and properties. Mayb
someone else has the answer.

Charle

--
Charle