Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't insert the object

I was trying to input the check box from Control Toolbox. But when I click on
it and trying to insert it to the spreadsheet, Excel says that it can't
insert the object.
And also, I did it on other computer in office, and it worked, furthermore I
could make it up in Visual Basic. Is my computer crappy?
Let me know your ideas.
Thank you indeed.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You may want to try the things in this thread:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...e4c176796d3943

or

http://tinyurl.com/2kvej8

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you Dave.
But I think that I am on pre-elemtary level of using Excel.
I did everything by instructions, but it did not work out.