Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inserting sheet name into a cell

Hi Folks,

Can anyone please let me know if it is possible for a sheet name to be
inserted into a cell, and for the value to be updated if the sheet name is
updated?

Thanks in advance,
Will
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Will, this should do it

=MID(CELL("filename",A2),FIND("]",CELL("filename",A2))+1,255)

file must be saved first
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 2003