Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default EXCEL 2003 AND WORD doesn't speak anymore

Hi,

I was trying to export data from Excel to Word and

1) I have set a reference to Microsoft Word 11.0 Object Library in VBA

2) The begining of the code is

Dim appWrd As Object
Set appWrd = CreateObject("Word.Application")

When that use to work with previous version of Excel, here I have a
error message saying something like Err -2147221231, Err Automation
ClassFactory can't provide the requested class

ANY IDEA :eek

--
freddybe
freddybee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1598