Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA to call a range

This is probably very easy for someone so I am hoping someone will b
kind enough to help.

I have a userform with a listbox of several items. I would like th
listindex number to call and print a specific range (components tha
make up a product) from a different worksheet called "forecast".

Any ideas on how best to achieve this? Thank you in advance

--
newintow
newintown's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1609

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"newintown" schreef in bericht

This is probably very easy for someone so I am hoping someone will be
kind enough to help.

I have a userform with a listbox of several items. I would like the
listindex number to call and print a specific range (components that
make up a product) from a different worksheet called "forecast".

Any ideas on how best to achieve this? Thank you in advance!

--
newintown

So for every product item, you have an own sheet?
And if so, are the items in the listbox showing the product's name and
corresponding to those sheets?