Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Function Wizard - Help for arguments

I can show the discription for the UDF function.
How can I show help for the function arguments just like
the built in function?

Thanks,
Jaggu
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Adding arugment descriptions isn't really supported in VBA.

You can look at Laurent Longre's pages on this topic:

http://longre.free.fr/english/index.html#FunCustomize

http://longre.free.fr/english/func_cats.htm

the first article is a download and offers a DLL you can use to
add arguments descriptions I believe. The second is pretty specialized and
not a general
solution. I have heard it really only works for situations identical to the
example.
Tom Ogilvy