Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Toolbars

I am trying to add some Toolbars via my personal.xls as for some reason my
toolbars reset each time I exit Excel. I have tried using the code below to
add the toolbars they are floating toolbars.

Application.CommandBars("WordArt").Visible = True

Does anyone know of a way that I can stick these to the toolbar?

I use Windows NT with Excel 97

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Edgar,

Try this

Application.CommandBars("WordArt").Visible = True
Application.CommandBars("WordArt").Position=msoBar Top
Application.CommandBars("WordArt").RowIndex = 128

The second line will put the toolbar at the top, right under the menubar and
above the already existing toolbars. The third line will put it below the
already existing toolbars. RowIndex can take values 0 - 128, and giving it
an equal value as an existing toolbar will put it next to the latter on the
same row. Experiment with it to see how it works.

HTH,
Nikos

toolbars Pym New Users to Excel 5 November 18th 08 01:03 PM
toolbars robert Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 December 13th 05 04:03 PM
toolbars markg Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 25th 05 01:25 AM
toolbars POPPY Excel Programming 4 April 16th 04 10:04 PM
Toolbars Jacob Excel Programming 5 February 8th 04 09:43 AM