Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Pym Pym is offline

Default toolbars

how can i expand my quick access toolbar?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You can add more items to the QAT by right clicking it and using Customize.
Is that what you mean by "expand" ?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Pym" wrote in message
how can i expand my quick access toolbar?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

The Quick Access Toolbar is a feature of Office 2007
You may be thinking about the Office Shortcut Toolbar in older Office
versions
This was dropped in Office 2003;
See http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...cle.asp?ID=327
best wishes