Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can i open a folder or file

Hi guys

I have two questions

1. Please somebody tells me how can i open from Excel a folder or file which
has pictures or images (jpg format), and copy/paste any picture to a cell in
the active sheet?

2. Also how can i force the cursor to go to the right cell range in where i
want to enter data by pressing the enter key?

For example from cell A1 by pressing enter i want to go to C3.

Thanks in advance

GreekMan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ΒΟΥΛΓΑΡΑΚΗΣ ΓΙΩΡΓΟΣ ΒΟΡΑΣ wrote:
1. Please somebody tells me how can i open from Excel a folder or
file which has pictures or images (jpg format), and copy/paste any
picture to a cell in the active sheet?

See online help on Application.GetOpenFilename