Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default msoFileDialogFilePicker Question

Is it possible to use the msoFileDialogFilePicker to allow a user to navigate
to a specific folder of their choice and then input the name of a new file to
be stored in that folder? Or, does it only work with existing files?
TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ebferro,

You can use msoFileDialogSaveAs to do this. Be aware that it has the same
effect as doing a Save As from the file menu, i.e., you'll now be working
within the newly saved file and the next time you save it you'll be saving
to the new directory.

hth,

Doug Glancy