Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Drop Down List Selection... Then go to The Cell / Range

What code would I need to be able to Select a Month from a drop down list,
then jump to the area of my worksheet that the month is situated. Its like a
GOTO command except I'm selecting from a drop down list.

I can create dropdown lists and can create a macro to goto a specific cell,
but how do I incorporate this within a drop down list?

Thanks