Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default Drop Down List Selection... Then go to The Cell / Range

Don't want to do that Debra because I have a whole series of ranges named
and it might confuse the user. By the way you have a very good web site

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote in message
To go to a range on the worksheet, without programming, you can use
named ranges.

For example, select cell A35
Click in the Name Box, to the left of the Formula Bar
Type: February
Press the Enter key to complete the naming

Press Ctrl+Home to return to the top of the worksheet

Click the dropdown arrow at the right of the Name Box
Select February, and that will become the active range

John wrote:
What code would I need to be able to Select a Month from a drop down

list,
then jump to the area of my worksheet that the month is situated. Its

like a
GOTO command except I'm selecting from a drop down list.

I can create dropdown lists and can create a macro to goto a specific

cell,
but how do I incorporate this within a drop down list?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List