Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default msohelp.exe - Entry Point Not Found when using VBA help

I recently took the plunce and installed XP (professional) service pack 2 the
other day. I believe that automatic updates also pushed out an office update
immediately afterwards.

Ever since I installed XP SP2, when I try to use "Microsoft Visual Basic
Help" in the Excel VBA editor, I get the following error:
CiceroUIWndFrame: msohelp.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point GetTextExtentPointI could not be located in the
dynamic link library MSDART.DLL

The error comes up about 10 times each time I click on a hyperlink in the
help window.

Does anybody know of a fix for this?

I'm running office 2003 SP1