Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using text boxes to find value, then do some action

Hi All,
I'll try to be clear explaining what I'm trying to do (or better said, to
obtain)

I have a list on A1, the values are coming from an imported file and they
vary each time. I need to add a check box to each value when pasting them.

After selection of which values I need (checking boxes) I have a command
button to do the following for all checked boxes:

if ActiveCell.Check box is true then
find (Cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 8) on same row
Select copy destination = another cell - "E10"

check next column
if find (Cell.Interior.ColorIndex = 8) on same row
Select copy destination = another cell + 2 rows down - "E12"
else
end

go to next check box row
keep looping until there are no more check boxes
end

I'm thinking on creating two loops, one to go thru the check boxes' column
row by row, and an internal loop to go thru each check box's row column by
column to finding the cell which background is blue, if blue cell is found
copy value to another cell, if not keep going. If there are more than one
blue cell on the same row, paste the value every two rows at the destination
cell.

I'm sorry for the confusion... I've been trying for hours to come up with a
good/clean solution without any results. I started thinking I'm trying to
apply the wrong answer to my problem...

Any light on the matter will be more than appreciate it!

--
gaba ;)